Saturday 6 November 2010

Starbucks mania in Dubai



I came across his beeeaaauuutiful little news clip the other day and got all excited... and then realised it's already two years old. So here is my appeal to please, oh please, close some Starbucks outlets in Dubai too!

Here's the total list of cafes near my home:

Starbucks next to my flat on JBR.
Starbucks a bit down the road on JBR.
Starbucks a bit more down the road on JBR.
Starbucks round the other side of JBR.
Starbucks in Marina Mall.
Starbucks in Ibn Battuta.
Starbucks just across the way from the Starbucks in Ibn Battuta.

Eeek! Whatever happened to originality?? I should be sitting in a bedouin tent sipping Arabic coffee with a shisha in my mouth and a falcon on my shoulder not drinking poo-flavoured coffee in Starbucks every day!

So please, oh please, come out here and close a few down too! Would be very much appreciated, nice people of Starbucks inc.

Kind regards,

From Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment